Very First Ultrasound

YOUR POV

It was just after noon when Louis abruptly woke me out of a deep sleep. He was gentle, and I could tell he was excited, yet nervous at the same time. "Sweetheart, we need to be at the hospital by 2pm" Louis softly says as he presses a bunch of kisses to my head and cheek. 

I groan, obviously.. because these past couple days I've been feeling under the weather. I knew with early pregnancy, I'd have morning or evening sickness, and I was prepared for that.. I just wasn't liking it. I slowly sit up in bed and rub my face with my hand.

"You alright?" Louis questions, sounding concerned. "Yeah, I just feel a little sick" I reply before climbing out of bed. I'm unsteady on my feet and end up falling into his chest. "Take it slow darling, it's alright" Louis says as he kisses my head and slowly rubs my back. 

"Take deep breaths.." he reassures as he quickly grabs a shirt, and some casual looking pants for me to wear. "Do you need help getting dressed sweetheart?" "I'm good baby, thank you though" I reply as I slowly put the outfit on. Louis looks at me worriedly before rushing out into the kitchen to get me a cold water. 

"I think you might need this" Louis says as he hands me the water bottle. "I do actually" I reply as I take a few big gulps. "Can we get a quick breakfast on the way to the hospital?" I ask, since I wasn't planning on eating anything prior to leaving the house. 

"Didn't the website say not to eat anything before the ultrasound?" Louis questions, sounding a mix of confused and worried. "Look Louis, I don't care okay.. I'm not exactly feeling very well, if they yell at me for eating then so be it" I say, sounding annoyed.

"I guess a milkshake wouldn't hurt.. we'll just explain that you needed food since you aren't feeling well" Louis says as he pulls me into his chest. He slowly rubs my back before I let a few tears slip — I felt emotional because I didn't feel well, and my hormones were going mad.

"Don't cry sweetheart, everything will be alright" Louis says as he kisses my head before slowly rocking me back and fourth to comfort me. "Let's get ready and go, we don't want to be late" Louis says as he grabs my purse for me, and leads me out to the car.

—-

*3 hours later*

"I'm 5 weeks and 4 days" I say out of excitement. "Yeah darling, and the baby looks to be doing well so that's a plus" Louis replies before walking inside with me. "So what do you want to do? Do you want to go celebrate somewhere? Or do you just want to lay-low and watch a movie?" I question, as I walk over to Louis and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I think we should just relax darling, we just found out we're officially pregnant again, I don't want to celebrate... just in case... you know..." Louis softly says, "that'll devastate us" he adds before kissing my lips. 

I nod my head, before walking with him into our shared bedroom and climbing into bed with him. "Let's just cuddle sweetheart" Louis says as he pulls me into his chest. He kisses my head, nose and lips before telling me how much he loves me and how much both me and his unborn child means to him.