How You Wake Him Up

Louis usually doesn't need you to wake him up most mornings, since he's either up before you or has his alarm set on his phone. Today however, Louis's phone wasn't working, and he was still sound sleep when the clock struck 10am. 

Louis had to be somewhere around 11am, and therefore, you were left to wake him. "Baby, wake up" you softly say as you run your fingers through his hair. Louis heavily breathes out before slowly opening his eyes to look at you "M'ornin darling" Louis says as he pulls you into his chest. "M'ornin..." you reply as you kiss his lips.

"What time is it?" "Just after 10am" you reply as you trace up and down his jawline. "I guess I better hop up and shower before I need to go" Louis says as he kisses your lips again before rolling on top of you. You wrap your arms around his neck and lightly giggle, before enjoying a few minutes together. 

"I love you baby" "I love you too darling" Louis replies before slowly climbing out of bed "do you want me to shower with you?" "If you want too sweetheart" Louis replies before grabbing his clothes. You smile, before climbing out of bed as well, and walking into the bathroom with Louis.

Once under the water, you both cuddle, and just keep each other close. "Did you sleep alright?" Louis questioned as he kissed your lips and ran his fingers through your hair. "I slept pretty good, what about you?" "I slept alright darling" Louis replies before tracing pictures over your back and kissing your lips again.