Trying For A Baby

YOUR POV

It had been weeks since I had miscarried with mine and Louis's baby. After feeling depressed, and being practically bedridden, I decided that I wanted to try again. 

It was around 8:40pm, when Louis came home from work. As he was showering, I was awaiting in our shared bedroom, nervously watching re-runs of the bachelor. As Louis exited the shower, I watched as he put a shirt over his head, along with some baggy pyjama pants. 

He sweetly looked over at me, before climbing in next to me, and pulling me into his warm chest. "You alright?" He softly whispered as he kissed my head. "Yeah baby, hey um..." I say, before looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. 

"I was thinking that maybe, we could.. try for another baby"  I stutter. Louis raises his eyebrows, and tightens his grip on me "are you sure sweetheart, like 100% positive?" Louis questions as he tucks a few strands of hair behind my ear.

I nod my head before kissing his lips. "I just want to make sure you're 100% certain darling.. have you thought about it properly?" Louis questions. "Yes, I have.. I know how much we wanted this the first time, and I've had some time to think about it.." I softly reply before heavily breathing out.

"Alright then darling, let's try again" Louis softly says as he takes his shirt off, revealing his toned chest. I giggle, as I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you sweetheart" Louis softly says as he kisses my lips. "I love you too baby" I reply.

——

*25 minutes later*

"That was beautiful Lou, I seriously hope we get pregnant, and stay pregnant this time" I say as I kiss his lips. — he was lovingly holding onto me, as my head was resting below his chin.

"Me too sweetheart, I guess now all we can do is wait" Louis replies as he kisses my head. I lightly smile before nuzzling my face further into his chest. "I could easily fall asleep right now" I say as I breathe out. 

"So can I sweetheart.." Louis replies as he slowly runs his fingers through my hair. "You're the greatest" I softly say as I look up at him. He smiles, before kissing my lips with a bit of force "so are you my love"