Showering Together

Gosh, after a long and stressful day at work, you wanted nothing more than to hop in the shower. You pull up in the driveway and hop out of the car. You then go inside and take your shoes off in the mud room. "I'm home Lou" you softly say as you make your way into the bedroom. Louis hops out of bed and pulls you in for a cuddle "hi sweetheart, everything alright?" Louis sweetly questions as he then presses a passionate kiss to your lips. "Yeah, just tired, I really want a hot shower" you say as you look at him tiredly. Louis runs his hand over your hair and kisses your forehead "sounds like a good way to end the day, mind if I join you?" "Not at all sweetie" you reply as you guide him into the bathroom.

You close the door behind you both and lock it. "Aww darling, let me help you undress" Louis says as he pulls your shirt over your head "thanks" you say with your eyes half shut. Louis undoes your belt next and gets your pants and underwear off. He then undressed himself and gets you both under the water. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his lips "I love you so much Lou, you're seriously the greatest person" you say with a slight smile.

Louis fondly smiled in return "not as great as you sweetheart, you're my world." Louis then bumps his nose against yours and you both begin to make-out. He lightly pushes you against the shower wall and slowly grinds against you. "How about I relax you darling?" Louis questions as he slowly moves his fingertips down to your parts. You close your eyes for a couple minutes, but open them again when you feel him get hard. "Wait..." you softly say "is everything alright? did I do something wrong?" Louis questions with confusion "no baby you didn't, I just don't think it's a good idea to make love in the shower, we both could really hurt ourselves" you say with a light chuckle.

Louis gives a look of relief and pulls you back under the water. "Well I guess we better hurry up in here then, I don't think I'll be able to contain myself much longer darling" Louis says as he kisses your forehead. You look down to see his once flaccid length, erect. You smile to yourself before turning off the water "I'm pretty sure our shower can wait until we're done" you say as you open the shower door "come on gorgeous" you say as you hop out and grab a towel.

Louis quickly follows and you can see the look of extreme lust behind those blue eyes. Once you had the towel wrapped around you, you both exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom where Louis gives you the relaxation you really need.