He Worries About Your Baby Bump

You were currently 31 weeks pregnant with yours and Louis's baby. You were both cuddling in bed when Louis started to slowly caress your bump, his touch felt incredible. His finger tips slowly glided over your skin, causing you to pleasurably breathe out and smile "you're amazing you know that" you say, Louis lovingly smiles at you and kisses your lips "so are you sweetheart" Louis replies after he kisses you. You both stay in bed for another ten minutes before getting up. Louis went into the bathroom while you went downstairs to fix yourself something to eat. You wanted jam on toast, it was easy, quick and simple. 

You grab the jam from the refrigerator and the bread from the cupboard. You then had to reach up to grab a shiny new plate from one of the high shelves. You weren't that short, but you weren't tall enough to easily reach up and grab a plate. Louis walks into the kitchen moments later and the look of pure terror shows on his facial expressions "woah darling, let me help you" Louis says as he reaches up and grabs the plate for you "thanks Lou" you softly say as he puts the plate on the bench "no problem love" Louis sweetly says as he cuddles you from behind. 

You lightly giggle as Louis attaches his lips to your neck and lightly sucks on it, he then trails soft kisses up your neck, causing goosebumps to rise. Louis lightly rubs your stomach with his hands before you turn around to face him "I can't let anything happen to our baby, so from now on, let me do everything for you.." Louis says as you kiss his lips "are you sure?" you reply as you graze your thumb over his cheek "absolutely" Louis says as he kisses your lips and then makes you some jam on toast. You eat the toast and then make your way back up to the bedroom, hand in hand with Louis. "let's cuddle for the rest of the day" "sounds good darling" Louis replies as he lies down with you under the covers. 

You roll over facing away from him, for the past few weeks, that position has been the most comfortable for you. Louis cuddles you from behind, lacing his arm around your bump and gently rubbing it in circular motions. You breathe out and shut your eyes for a bit, Louis lightly runs his fingers through your hair and presses a kiss to your head and then neck. "Love you sweetheart" Louis sweetly whispers, "love you too baby" you reply as you intertwine your fingers with his and enjoy the rest of the day in bed.