When He Knew He Loved You

LOUIS POV

I knew I loved her when she made my knees feel weak, when she made my heart race and made me feel extremely happy. She was beautiful, and I made sure I told her so the first time we met. Just seeing that gorgeous smile appear on her face after I complemented her, melted me. I knew from the very beginning, that she was the one for me. She was perfect to me in every way possible. 

I said "I love you" to her quite early on in our relationship, I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to wait for months on end to tell her, because I knew in my heart, that I was already infatuated with her. I was very happy when she said it back to me. She had happy tears in her eyes and that made me just want to wrap her into my chest and hold her for eternity. She was adorable, my heart couldn't take it. 

I wanted to do whatever I could to make her happy. I adore seeing her smile. Whenever she's happy, I'm happy. I love her more than life itself, and I know you might think I'm being dramatic or whatever but I'm not. She's my everything and I'll do whatever I can to keep her safe, comfortable, and happy. 

I'm also very protective over her, but that's because I love her and don't want to see her get harmed. I usually walk hand in hand with her when we're out, but sometimes I wrap my arm completely around her, causing her head to rest on my chest. I love that actually, I prefer that over casually holding hands. It makes her feel safe, as she's told me and it gives me peace of mind knowing she won't get harmed, if she's close. 

I also love it when she snuggles into my chest. Just having her close to me, makes me feel really happy. I love tracing her back, arms and running my fingers through her hair, I'll do anything to make her feel good. She deserves the entire world, and more. She's won my heart forever, and I feel so lucky that I get to have her in my life.