Miscarriage

It had been days since you had left the bedroom. You were feeling depressed, anxious and just overall sad. Finding out that you had miscarried, shattered you. You barely ate, showered or watched anything on tv. All you mostly did, was either sleep or sob into Louis's chest. — Louis was trying his hardest to remain strong for you, but deep down, he was a mess.

"Darling?" Louis's soft voice spoke, snapping you out of thought. You roll over onto your back to see Louis handing you a cup of hot chocolate "I thought you might like it" Louis said, his tone of voice sounding very sad. "Thanks.." you mumble, before sitting up and taking the cup. 

"Do you want me to lie with you? Or do you want to be left alone?" Louis questioned. You look up at him to see his tear-rimmed eyes. "I want you cuddle with me.." you stutter before pulling the blanket back and breaking down again. Louis climbs into bed and pulls you tightly into his chest.

You sob against his chest, which makes Louis get emotional. "Why did this have to happen?" You shakily question "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I wish I could make this all better" Louis replied as he sniffled. "It's so hard Louis... we really wanted a baby" you cry, which makes Louis start slowly rubbing your back in soothing circles. 

"I know sweetheart.. maybe in time we can try again" Louis said as he kissed your head. "I don't know when I'll feel ready enough too.." "it's alright darling, we'll try whenever you feel ready.." Louis shakily replies. "Thanks..." you mutter, before looking up at him. 

Louis looks at you with sad, but caring eyes before kissing your forehead, nose and lips. "Do you need anything darling?" Louis questions, "All I need is you right now.." you reply before kissing his lips. "Well, I'm right here and I'm not leaving your side..." Louis says as he tucks a few strands of hair behind your ear. You nuzzle back into his chest after a bit, and just cuddle for the rest of the evening.