Baths

It was a Monday night, the time was roughly around 11pm when you tiredly walked through the door. Louis was in the bedroom when he heard the door shut and lock. He walked out to see you stumbling to get your shoes off "hey sweetheart, you alright?" Louis sweetly questioned as he helped you get your right shoe off. You tiredly smile at him and wrap your arms around his neck. 

"I'm so tired... my feet, back and shoulders are killing me.." you mumble as you rest your head on his shoulder. Louis kissed your forehead which caused you to lift your head up and kiss his lips. "come with me darling" Louis softly says as he leads you into the bedroom. "lay down for me" Louis sweetly says, you smile and do as he asked. Louis sat on the end of the bed and gently grabbed your feet, he slowly moved his fingers in relaxing movements, which cause you to breathe out. "thank you..." you partially say in a whisper. "my pleasure" Louis replies as he smiles at you before working his fingers into your feet. Five minutes later, Louis stops and climbs on top of you to pepper kisses all over your face and down your neck. "I love you... so, so, so much" Louis says with so much care and love in his voice. "I love you too baby" you reply.

Minutes later Louis props himself up on his elbows and scans your face and breathes out "I'm so glad you're home love, I missed you tons today" "aw I missed you too..." you reply as you kiss his lips. "I'm gonna run you a bath" Louis sweetly says as you run your fingers through sections of his soft hair. "aw you're so sweet babe" you reply as you smile at him "thank you sweetheart, I'd do anything for you... I hope you know that" "I know.." you reply as you kiss his lips again. Louis then hops up and takes you into the bathroom with him. He runs warm water in the tub and puts a lush bath bomb in it and you watch it break apart, giving the room a lovely scent. You both get undressed, and Louis hops into the water first, you follow and sit between his legs and happily melt into his chest. You felt so safe whenever you were in his arms, you loved it. 

Louis began to gently rub your shoulders "they feel like rocks love.." Louis says as he glides his finger tips across them "oh do they?" you question feeling kinda bad, you look over at him and kiss his jaw "thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it" you say as Louis turns his head to kiss your lips. "anytime love, are your shoulders feeling a bit better?" "mhmm" you mumble with a soft smile. Louis returns the smile and continues massaging them, after nearly ten minutes Louis then moves his hands down to your back and gently massages your back. "wow that's good" you say with a smile, Louis smiles and kisses your shoulder "I'm glad darling..." Louis replies as he massages your back. He works his fingers up and down your spine and all over your back, you breathe out a content sigh before shutting your eyes and enjoying every movement your amazing boyfriend makes. 

After nearly ten minutes Louis stops and lets you fall back into his chest. You open your eyes again and kiss his lips "thank you Lou... that felt amazing" you softly say as you smile "that's really good, do you want to hop out yet?" Louis questions as you turn around and straddle him. "no baby.... I want to cuddle in here for a moment.. before I give you some pleasure" you say as you kiss his lips, Louis smiles into the kiss before he breaks it "what kind of pleasure?" Louis questions with amusement "wanna find out?" you reply as you kiss down his jaw, causing him to let a soft moan escape his lips "definitely" Louis replies as he wraps his arms fully around you.

You both hop out of the bath minutes later and get dry. Louis kisses your lips and then forehead before you lead him into the bedroom and show him what you had in mind. Needless to say, you both enjoyed every moment and Louis cuddled with you for the rest of the night, not once letting go of you.