Midnight

It was 12:30am when you decided to go in for your shower. You kiss Louis softly on the lips as you go into the shower. You undress and hop into the warmish water. Relief kicks in and you fully relax. You begin to wash your hair with fancy shampoo and then lather soap onto your body. 

It had been maybe ten minutes since you went into the shower when Louis wanted to join you. He hopped up off the bed and slowly came into the bathroom. He undressed and came in behind you and wrapped his arms around you from behind, startling you. "Louis you scared the crap out of me" you say partially in a whisper. "sorry darling" Louis mumbled against your shoulder as kissed it. He then trailed soft kisses up your neck, causing goosebumps to rise. 

You turn around to face him after a moment and wrap your arms around his neck "so what brings you in here?" you question with a smile as you kiss his lips "just felt like showering with my beautiful girlfriend who I love very much" Louis replies as he tightens his grip on you, you kiss his lips again but with passionate force. "I love you baby, I hope you know that" you softly say after you kiss him. "I know love, and I love you too, so, so much" Louis replies as you both cuddle under the warmish water, enjoying every second together. You loved showering with Louis as he was always so gentle with you and always made you comfortable. 

Half an hour later you both carefully hop out of the shower and wrap a giant towel around the both of you. You dry one another before you get dressed into some pyjama bottoms and Louis skater tough t-shirt. "you look so beautiful darling" Louis softly said as you kiss his lips again "thanks Lou.." you reply after kissing him. Louis smiled as he then got dressed into some black pyjama bottoms and one of his white shirts. He ruffle dried his hair before evening it out a bit "you look stunning babe, you're gorgeous" you say with a giggle "thank you darling.." Louis shyly replies as he opens the bathroom door, leading you both over to the comfy bed. Louis hops in first and then opens his arm for you, you smile and climb into bed as well. Pulling the blanket up over your shoulders. You snuggle into Louis's chest and kiss his lips one more time before shutting your eyes. Louis kisses your forehead and runs his fingers through your hair before watching the end of a movie on the tv. He never once lets go of you and kisses your head from time to time, before falling asleep himself.