Picking Him Up From The Airport

Louis had been gone on a work related trip for at least a month now, and today he was coming back home. He called you around 8:30pm, to say that his flight had landed and that he wanted you to pick him up. "Alright babe, I'll be at the airport in half an hour" you say as you hang up.

You excitedly walk into your shared bedroom. You put on a decent top, since you had been wearing one of Louis's for the past few days. You spray some fragrance before putting on some casual shoes. You then grab your keys and exit the house. You hop into your car, and drive to the airport. 

It takes you 35 minutes to get to the airport, once you park into the car-park, you text Louis. "Okay baby, I'm here and in the car-park, can't wait to see you!!" you send, before hopping out of the car. Louis replies seconds later with "on my way." After a few minutes, you see Louis walking into the car-park and not long later, you're in his arms. 

"I missed you so much" you shakily say as happy tears fall from your eyes. "I missed you too sweetheart" Louis replies as he looks at you, before kissing your lips. "Let's go home darling" Louis says as you both hop into the car and drive home.