Chapter Sixteen

Shawn hissed as he stared down at Beyoncé lick up his shaft. She held the base of his dick and wrapped her lips around the tip. She slowly started to bob her head up and down.

"Yeah," Shawn whispered, "just like that."

She held eye contact the whole time. She loved feeling him in her mouth. She loved feeling the veins on his dick on her tongue. She loved feeling like she was in control. If she sped up, his breathing sped up. If she slowed down, he found it hard to catch his breath.
She pulled him out of her mouth and lowered her mouth to suck on his balls. Shawn closed his eyes and let his head fall back. His toes were starting to curl. Beyoncé spit on his dick and put it back in her mouth, speeding up the pace a bit.

Shawn reached down and grabbed her hair removing it out of the way from her face. He wanted to see her every movement.

"Fuck," he whispered.

Beyoncé started to hum, sending vibrations from her mouth onto Shawn's shaft. The feeling was incredible for him.

"I'm gonna nut," he said.

Beyoncé took him out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out while jacking him off. A few seconds later he was groaning and releasing his seeds on her tongue.

"Mmmm," she moaned and she opened her mouth to show him that she swallowed everything.

She gave Shawn a smirk before she reached for the bottom of her shirt to pull it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra because they had woken up not too long ago and she was still in her sleep clothes. Shawn laid back exhausted watching her take her clothes off. Once she got her panties off she crawled towards him and straddled his lap.

"Are you tired baby?" She asked him.

Shawn licked his lips and grabbed her hips.

"Na," he said.

She leaned down to peck his lips.

"Good," she said as she sat up and reached down to align his dick with her entrance.

They both gasped as she slowly slid down onto him.

She bit her lip and sat still for a second.

Shawn pulled her down to him and kissed her, pushing his tongue passed her lips and into her mouth. Beyoncé moaned into his mouth and began to slightly roll her hips forward. She leaned up and placed her hands on Shawn's chest. She kept her pace but began to ride him with more force.

Shawn bit his lip watching her hips roll back and forth on him.

"Baby," she whispered, "I can feel you in my stomach."

"It's yours mama," he said.

She picked up the pace and began to bounce on him. Shawn decided to take control so he grabbed her hips and began to thrust up into her repeatedly.

"Oh shit," Beyoncé squealed.

Shawn grunted as he pounded her with everything he had. Beyoncé tried to hold on as best as she could, but it was hard with how fast he was fucking her.

"Baby!" She screamed.

Beyoncé felt herself get hot and knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. Shawn knew she was about cum when he felt her start to pulsate around him.

"Oh fuck," she said.

Shawn slowed down and gave her a minute to catch her breath.

"Turn around," he said.