Chapter Three

Day 568

2:00 PM

"Baby stop we're going to get caught!"

"Shh, we ain't gonna be caught," Shawn whispered as he kissed down the side of Beyoncé's neck. 

"Wait, wait, oh-oh my gosh Shawn wait," Beyoncé moaned.

Beyoncé and Shawn had officially been messing around for about a month... with Shawn behind bars. They wanted to wait. They just couldn't control themselves around each other. Beyoncé tried to slow down the speed of things, but Shawn had a way with words, and she just ended up giving in every time. Like right about now. They were supposed to meet at their spot just to talk for a little while the inmates had their outside rec time, and somehow Beyoncé found herself in a rather compromising position. After their first sexual encounter, it was hard to stop. They still haven't had sex, but they found their ways to please each other. One day he ate her out behind a shed out by the yard, she quite literally had to shove her fist in her mouth to stop her moans from being heard. Another time, Beyoncé gave Shawn head in a supply closet just feet away from the warden's office--she had never felt such a rush in her whole life. 

However, they knew they couldn't get too comfortable. Just last week they were almost caught when they were messing around in the bathroom. All of the inmates were supposed to be in the auditorium for a special showing of Black Panther and one of the other officers was making his rounds when he heard noises in the men's bathroom. Shawn had Beyoncé on his shoulders as he feasted on her pussy like he hasn't eaten in days. Beyoncé was looking for anything to grab and accidentally knocked over a whole stack of air fresheners from a shelf beside her on the wall. When the officer knocked on the door to see what was going on, Beyoncé had to act like the females restroom was clogged, hence why she was in the men's restroom. The air freshener had ran out and she wasn't tall enough to grab it, so she jumped up to reach one and the whole stack fell.  Sneaking Shawn back into the auditorium after the whole ordeal was the scariest job she has ever had in her whole life. 

"Shawn, stop. Please baby, I want to finish, but we cant," Beyoncé said to him as he continued to attempt to unbutton her pants. 

He sighed and dropped his head. He was really looking forward to his nut, but what was he gonna do. He knew after last week Beyoncé was going to be much more strict as to when and where they fooled around. It wasn't the end of the world, he respected Beyoncé's wishes, but in the short time they have become intimate, he feigned for it and so did she. She has fought the urge countless times to go all the way. She even considered bringing a pack of condoms into work with her. She had gone 6 months without having sex after her and her ex broke up, and now that she was so close, especially with a man she actually liked??? The temptation was killing her. But she wanted their first time to be special. She didn't want to be bent over in a bathroom stall. She wanted romance. She wanted candles and roses. They had talked about this a couple times and the fact that Shawn was so understanding made her feel even better. 

"Damn Bey, what am I gonna do with this now," he asks as he gestures to his rock hard dick. 

Beyoncé bit her lip and looked down at his dick and started to feel a little guilty. She was the reason he was in this position, and she felt responsible for making it go away. She started to rub her hand up and down his member through his jumpsuit. 

"Hssssss," Shawn hissed at the immediate pleasure Beyoncé gave him, "you gone handle that for me baby? Hm? You gone suck this dick for me?"

Beyoncé could only roll her eyes and smirk. Men. 

She looked up at him while biting her lip, all while continuing her motions below. He was such a turn on. She was always turned on by him. She even had to start bringing extra pairs of underwear to work because he quite literally always had her wet and ready to go.