Chapter Six

Same day...

After stopping to get some food on the way home, they were finally pulling up to Beyoncé's apartment complex. She pulled her car into her allotted parking space and they both got out of the car.

"Damn baby, this place is nice. How much you pay for rent," Shawn asked her.

"Thank you! It's a little pricy... $1,800 a month for two bedroom, two bath with a balcony," she replied.

Shawn nodded his head. 

"Not too bad. The place I was at last was $2,000 for one bed, one bath and a half bath. So you got it made over here lil' mama."

"Speaking of your last place. Your landlord is a bitch. Your mom and I have been on the phone with her everyday negotiating back and forth, trying to get her to allow us to break the lease for you. I don't know what she doesn't get about you being in prison and not being able to do it. She insisted you come and do it yourself. It's like she's obsessed with you or somethin'," Beyoncé said. 

Shawn kept quiet because he didn't know how to tell Beyoncé that him and his old landlord used to mess around from time to time. She was a tad bit older than Shawn, but he'd been with older women before, wasn't nothing he couldn't handle. Him and Beyoncé haven't talked much about exes or who they've fucked and what not. Quite frankly, there's a lot they haven't talked about yet. 

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Nothin' just listenin' to you baby. Don't worry about all that, we'll figure it out aight?"

He pulled her into his side so they could be closer. 

Beyoncé lead them into the elevator so they could go to the sixth floor where her place was.

As they waited in the elevator Shawn pulled Beyoncé so that her back was resting on his front. He pressed himself into her and she sighed because she could feel his friend through his pants. Shawn moved some of her hair off of her neck and started to leave small pecks all over it. He gripped her hips with both hands and lead his right hand down to rub her core through her pants. Beyoncé was still a little worked up from their intense make out session in the car and this was definitely not helping at all. 

"Baby," she moaned.

"Yeah?"

"That fe-feels good," she gasped out.

"It feels good?," he asked as he started rubbing on her faster and harder. 

"Fuck daddy," Beyoncé whispered. 

Just as Shawn was about to turn Beyoncé around to kiss her, the elevator dinged and in walked an elderly lady. 

Shawn quickly pulled his hand away, but kept Beyoncé standing in front of him. He did not need someone his grandma's age to see his boner protruding through his pants. 

"Why hello Ms. Beyoncé, how are we doing today," the woman asked. 

Beyoncé softly smiled, "I'm doing good Mrs. Chaplin. And yourself?"

"I'm alive baby. And who is this? I haven't seen a man around in a while," Mrs. Chaplin said.

Shawn swallowed a laugh and Beyoncé sneakily rolled her eyes and nudged him with her elbow. 

"This is my boyfriend Shawn. Shawn this is Mrs. Chaplin. She used to be my next door neighbor until she decided to move a few floors down for accessibility purposes."

"Yes, my legs don't quite get me around like they used to Shawn," she said. 

Shawn laughed and said, "Aging is something to embrace, especially when you look as beautiful as you do."