100th special!

This is the 100th special, where I'll be writing a story with a few selected people that have supported this book.
They will be meeting the reader somewhere in the studio. I hope you all like it!
—————
[female reader]

I walked into the room, only to see images flash in front of my eyes. I soon fell unconscious due to nothing.

I groaned and opened my eyes, a slight headache appearing. I got back up and went to grab my axe to continue on. "Hello." I jumped back at hearing the voice. I span around to see an actual human! "Who are you?" I asked in a timid voice. They smiled at me. "I'm @InkCatWarrior." They said, the smile still on their face. I help my axe tightly in my grip. Suddenly, inky veins popped up on the wall, making me cower in fear. "Don't be scared. It's only Ink Bendy." @InkCatWarrior said, turning around to face the demon. The demon leaned down and picked them up, stroking their hair. "Who are you?" They asked me, cuddling into the demon's bony chest. "I-I'm (Y/n)." I stammered, scared of the demon. They lightly chuckled. "Let's go get all the others." They said. I nodded and opened the door.

—Time Skip—

We had arrived at the Music Department. I hummed along to the little tune playing from the speakers. "Hey there!" Someone yelled, running up to me. They were human too. "I'm @Mitsona and this is @Fisharenotfood7!" They said as another person rounded the corner. They waved at us, so I waved back with a smile. "Is there anyone else... human, here?" I asked the gang. They nodded. "But they don't like coming out from downstairs." @Mitsona said, her evident smile gone. "@Nic479 isn't exactly the talkative type." They continued, a sad aroma surrounding us all. I sighed. "Well I'll go check if they're okay!" I said with a confident pose. Everyone slightly laughed at me enthusiasm. They took me to a staircase that led down into the 'infirmary'. I crept down there to see who I guessed was @Nic479 playing a game of Benny with a searcher. "Hello." I said. @Nic479 looked at me and smiled,waving. I smiled and went to play with them.

—————
I hope this was okay, it was just a small idea that came into my head! I thought as it's the 100th chapter, I should do something different, so I did!

Bye!
~Dee