Beast Bendy x taming reader

Happy Easter!
Fun fact: The Easter Eggs are hollow because the cave Jesus was put in was hollow! (I'm not religious it's a fact we learnt in Religious Studies at school)
—————
[female reader]

This was it. I crept through the huge Ink Machine, my breathing steady for once. I gasped upon entering a throne room. "Woah." I said as I clicked on the audio log. It finished playing and a certain demon arrived, turning into a beast. He looked upset, used even. "Hey, hey! Bendy. It's okay! Calm down!" I said, going to stroke his now huge head. He growled at first, but soon gave in to my touch. "See, everything's okay isn't it? I'm not gonna hurt you." I whispered, my hand rubbing under his chin. He seemed to enjoy that. "Alice and Tom would probably kill me if they found out I didn't set them free along with everyone else." I giggled, going back to stroking his solid head. He nuzzled into my neck, purring like a satisfied cat. I was now sat on the throne with the ink demon nuzzling me.

—————
Hi
Guys, the saddest part of the game for me is when Bendy dies. It's just so sad, he only wanted his show to be popular. He was abandoned. It's too sad...

Anyway, story time! (From like weeks ago)

I was calling one of my friends when I was playing chapter 3 and Bendy was near, so I started talking to my friend as I ran to a miracle station. Then I decided to jump out and ran into Bendy. My friend asked why, and I replied with. "So you are allowed to love animatronics that stuff dead corpse in bear suits, but I'm not allowed to love a demon that is just lonely and wants revenge?"

I thought I had a fair point there.

Anyway, that's enough about that!

Bye!
~Dee