Henry x trapped reader

[female reader]

3rd person POV:

Henry ran into the nearest miracle station, thinking that the damn demon was chasing behind. He peeked through the gap, spotting a girl. She reached out towards the station, her finger tips gliding along the smooth wood. She hissed and pulled away, making poor Henry curious. He tilted his head as the girl sat down in front of the station. She let out a sigh as Henry just watched. "Hello?" He asked, unsure of the girl's actions. The girl looked up into the gap. "Please. I don't mean harm. I'm trapped." She spoke with a quiet voice, as if she were a small child. Henry softened at her words, going to step out of the station. "No! Stay in there!" The girl yelled, jumping to her feet. Henry stopped in his tracks and looked at her. "He's near." She spoke in an even smaller voice then before. Suddenly, inky veins appeared on the wall, making the male gasp. The girl stood in her spot as the demon approached. He grabbed her and shoved her against the wall, pressing his smile against her lips. With that, he left the area, leaving the girl. She went back to her spot on the dusty floor. "Why can't you touch the miracle stations?" Henry's voice echoed. The girl sighed as she signalled for him to come out. He stepped out with caution, closing the door behind him. The girl sighed. "(Y/n)." She spoke so gently, going to shake Henry's dirty hand. He smiled. "Henry." He replied with a smile even the ink demon would be proud of. (Y/n) sighed. "The damn angel put some spell on it, so anyone 'tainted' can't touch them for long. Apparently, the demon has tainted me." Her words made the man feel sympathy. "Better hurry errand boy~" Alice sang. (Y/n) huffed and gave Henry a small smile. Henry's heart melted the moment (Y/n)'s face lit up. They travelled to the elevator where they met Boris. (Y/n) hugged the tall wolf, going on her tip-toes to pat his head. They travelled down to level nine, the angel's lair.

"Ah my little errand boy. Thank you for the present~" The angel sang, catching the two off guard. (Y/n) was soon trapped in a cage, dangling high above an inky pool. Henry rushes forward, trying to reach the girl. "Now now. Don't touch other peoples property errand boy!" Alice said, walking over to the panicked girl. Her eyes widened as she spotted a rusty knife in the angel's hand. She struggled as Henry distracted the evil figure. Once she had wiggled out of the restraints, she ran and hugged Henry. The male quickly dashed back down the hallways, dragging (Y/n) with him. He stopped around a corner and did something nobody would expect. He kissed her, brushing strands of (h/c) hair out of her face. "I love you." The male said, after parting. The girl smiled and pulled him back in, kissing him with passion.

—————

I made Alice such a mean ass in this chapter! Lol I enjoy making Alice an annoying biach. It's funny. Anyway, this chapter idea has been in my head since I first started this book, so yeah. Hope ya'll are enjoying it!

Bye
~Dee