Ink Bendy x abandoned reader

[female reader]

I looked at the children all playing together as I walked past the school. I wasn't ever involved in anything like that, I was sat in the corner alone. It started with that, then over the years everyone had left me for no reason. I was coming up to the old studio. "Abandoned like me." I said, as I brushed my fingers against the old doors. It suddenly flung open, revealing a run-down hallway. Now curious, I crept in. "If I die no one will care so why not?" I asked myself, going further in. I got to the end of the hallway, to see a huge figure slouched on an old wooden chair. It didn't look exactly human, but it had human like features. "H-hello?" I asked, going further into the room. It looked over at me, and I immediately felt sympathy for it. "Are you okay?" I asked the thing, getting closer. It's smile was on its face as it shook its head. Poor thing. "What's wrong?" I asked, now next to it. It looked at me, and shook its head again. It stood up and went over to a wall, writing on it. "Bendy. You're Bendy?" I asked, reading what he wrote on the wall. He nodded, ecstatic. "You can't talk?" I quietly questioned, getting closer to it. It shivered when I touched its damp, inky arm. He was warm, which was unexpected. He looked at me, his smile showing a hidden emotion. 'Rejection' I thought. "Just like me." I said aloud, forgetting I wasn't alone for once. The demon lifted me up, making me jump slightly. He brought his head to mine, pressing his forehead against mine. I slowly closed my eyes, enjoying the silence. Bendy put me down suddenly and went over to the wall again, writing on it. I gasped, covering my mouth. I ran up to him, hugging Bendy's long leg. "I love you too!" I said, smiling. 'I'm loved. By a person!' I thought.

—————

Hi. Quite a few updates already this morning! I hope that this was okay, and I am in love with these ideas @InkCatWarrior

Bye!
~Dee