Sammy x Reader

[female reader]

"I'm going in!" I yelled at my group of friends. They had dared me to enter the animation studio that created my favourite cartoon. Bendy and friends. I sighed as I opened the door, only to find people rushing around, getting to where they need to be. "Don't get caught (Y/n)!" Harris called, making me regret my decisions even more. I sighed and crept in, trying to make as little noise as possible, but I fell down to a lower level, almost being knocked unconscious. "Stupid floorboards." I grumbled, walking through the deserted hallways. I came across a door, slightly hesitating to open it. I relaxed as it showed the Music Department. At least I now knew where I was. Happy music was being played from every section of the Department. I heard someone speaking from the top of a staircase, so (being the curious idiot I am) I went to check out who it was. I wandered up the stairs, to find a man about a year older than me. He was watching whatever was happening down in the hall below us. I tapped the guy's shoulder, only to have him spin around and grab my wrists. "Oh! Hello, I'm sorry. I've never seen you before!" The man said, smiling awkwardly. I shook my head. "It's okay. I'm (Y/n) and I'm lost. I was dared to come in here." I mumbled to the man. "Nice to meetcha (Y/n)! I'm Bertrum!" The man said, shacking my hand. I looked down into the hall to find another man orchestrating a band. I'd be lying if I didn't say he was handsome. I waved goodbye to Bertrum and went down to the hall, finding the man soon enough. "Hello there beautiful." The blonde said, smiling at me. I smiled and played with my hands. "What's your name. I'm Sammy. Sammy Lawrence!" The man named Sammy stated. I giggled. "(Y/n)." Sammy picked me up bridal style, making me gasp. Good thing I was wearing jeans today. He took me to his 'office' and set me on a chair. "So beautiful... mind if I kiss you?" Sammy asked, and by now I knew I was a red mess. I didn't have any time to answer, as I felt hands grasp my waist and pull me in. I felt soft lips press up against my neck. The kisses soon reached my face, where Sammy pressed his lips against mine, smiling. When he pulled away, I let what had just happened sink in. I just kissed a man I hardly knew. I mean, he only looks a year or two ahead of me. I came to the conclusion. I'm in love with Sammy Lawrence.

—————

I swear I'm making these so cheesy! Please tell me if i am...

Anyway, a little bit of Sammy love to ya'll! Yawn, I'm so tired.

Bye!
~Dee