Ink Bendy x fearless reader

Just another song that is okay in my opinion.

These next few ideas are from @InkCatWarrior so please go and show their account some love!
—————
(Warning: swearing)

[female reader]

I growled as Sammy tightened the ropes around my waist even more. "-I must have him notice me." I looked at the stupid male, of course I had no idea what he'd been talking about for the past five minutes. I struggled against the restraints as he went into another room. The loudspeakers came on. "Sheep. Sheep. Sheep. It's time for sleep." I sighed.
"Fuck you Sammy Salami!" I yelled as he continued his little song.
"Hear me Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and take this tender sheep!" I just ended up blocking out his disgusting voice and focused on the doors opening in front of me. I wiggles out of the restraints as Sammy was being what I thought was murdered. I grabbed my axe and easily killed the dumb searchers. "C'mon then, let's leave Sammy's corpse to rot." I muttered, going through the doors.

I ended up spotting a door, behind a huge pool of ink. I waded into the ink, when Bendy appeared. I just continued my walk towards the door. "Nope." I said, pushing Bendy's inky frame out of the way. He turned his head in my direction, coming up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I went to open the door. "PlEAse dOn'T LeavE." He gurgled, making me stop. I sighed and looked at the door knob. It was so close, one movement and I could've left. I span around slowly, to see Bendy towering over me, his arms still secure around my waist. Everyone in the studio was afraid of the demon I stood before. I wasn't. "Why can't I leave Bendy?" I asked, looking up at his inky face. His smile faltered slightly as he pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from him and started walking back the way I had come, the demon following. "Y'know, if I die Bendy. It's on you." I said, looking back at him. He nodded, aware that I meant that.

—————
Hello! Thank you for all these requests/ideas @InkCatWarrior I really appreciate it! Hopefully you liked this one, I love writing these!

Bye!
~Dee