Sammy x child reader

Requested by: @randompersononthein5

I hope you like it!
—————
[female reader]

I climbed out of the window right next to my desk. "Psst! (Y/n), what are you doing?" My friend, James asked. I smirked and said the first thing that came into my mind. "I'm outta here!" I whisper-yelled. He chuckled at my words and watched me jump out of the window. He waved goodbye as I ran towards the school gates, hoping to escape for just a few hours. I sprinted down the main roads, trying to stop people from looking at me. I only stopped when I'd ran down an old path. Curious of where it led, I followed it. Only to come upon the old animation studio.

"This would make a great video!" I said, getting out my phone and opening the front doors. They opened with a creak. "Hello?" I asked, as my footsteps echoed around. I took another step, but my foot didn't find ground and I fell. A scream escaped my mouth as I landed in a black goo. "Ink." I muttered, going to drain it.

—Time Skip—

After many hours of wading through ink, I was at the 'Music Department'. I clicked on the audio log right in front of me.

The voice was... Calming. I relaxed as I heard the person rant on about a pump in their office. I went to walk down the hallway to my left, but I was knocked down. My vision going blurry and my head pounding, I fell unconscious.

I awoke to a man made of ink, with a mask on. "Ah! You are awake my beautiful sheep." He said, caressing my cheek. I recognised his voice as the one I had found relaxing. I tried moving my arms, only to realise they were tied down. I started to panic slightly. "Don't worry! It's alright! I'm not going to sacrifice you my little sheep." He said, re-adjusting his mask. I gave him a small smile and squeaked a small 'thank you'.

——————
Hi! I hope this was alright. I'm writing this with as much time I have before school. Heh, hopefully I don't get any homework today.

That is the picture I drew of Sammy btw

That is the picture I drew of Sammy btw. It didn't want to work when I updated this book last. Lol!

Anyway, goodbye!
Have a nice day!
~Dee