Prefrence: drunk

Yes we are back with another one of these!
—————

Bendy:
Depends on how drunk the little guy is, but most of the time he'll find you and fall asleep on your lap.

Boris:
He will drag you away from everyone, and just hug you until he's fast asleep. Likes to bring you to his safe house when he's drunk.

Henry:
He'll tell you how much he loves you, multiple times. Not used to alcohol much, so usually passes out.

Wally:
He'll just flirt even more, sometimes even touching your leg. He can sometimes even try to make out with someone, he once tried snogging Joey.

Susie:
She will chat for a while, fully aware that she's drunk. Then go off to bed, usually collapsing on it.

Norman:
He'll be quieter than usual. When alone, he'll try flirting with you, loving your flustered face.

Sammy:
He'll do the same as Wally, flirt. But most of the time, he is dancing around with a Bendy cut-out. You can take the cut-out's place sometimes.

Ink Bendy:
He will carry you to a bed, where he will snuggle up next to you and fall straight asleep with you in his arms. Can become very overprotective.

Bertrum:
Likes to stare at your beautiful face, and or kiss it when he's drunk. Likes to end up with his lips locked with yours.

Joey:
Will end up saying random things, blurt out strange sentences. Once he told you about when his goldfish flew over to his window with a sombrero on.

—————
I'm laughing! The stories that Joey could tell you all are hilarious! I might make the next chapter a 'Joey's Story Time'. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!
~Dee