Starving Ink Bendy x chef reader

Thanks for another good idea @InkCatWarrior

Have you seen that demon though? I mean he should at least eat the bacon soup that Sammy puts everywhere.
—————
[female reader]

I was wandering the halls of the studio with my frying pan ready in case something popped out at me. It was almost midnight, and no one was here -or so I thought. The studio was brand new in town, and it created a pretty good cartoon about some little demon that caused mischief.

I rounded a corner to see a tall figure hunched over, quiet, gurgl-y sobs coming from them. I looked closer at the thing to see it's bony frame. "The poor thing must be starving!" I stated, going to find some of that bacon soup that was around the studio.

—Time Skip—

I came back to where I had last seen the thing, with a bowl of cooked bacon soup. It was still there,  so I carefully went over to it. "Um hi. I made this for you." I said, looking at it. It turned around, its smile stuck on its face. I gave it the bowl and took a step back. He said something, that I couldn't decipher so I took it as a 'thank you'. He absorbed the food into his ink, and stood back up. He seemed a lot stronger now (but still very bony. He suddenly lifted me up and patted my head with his slightly clean, gloved hand. I smiled at him.

—————
*clears throat

Hi gu-
*coughing fit

Hi guys. Sorry about that, I'm definitely okay. Okay, I don't know what to say on these A/n's anymore.

Bye!
~Dee