Evil Alice x mute reader

Requested by: @Mia_mage
Thanks, I was really low on ideas!

—————

[female reader]

3rd person POV:

The girl smiled at the wolf as they got back into the elevator to go see the angel. Boris lay his hand on the girl's shoulder, making her produce a small smile. The loud elevator came to a stop, telling the two they had reached level nine. The girl let out a deep breath, stepping out of her 'cage' according to the angel. "Oh
(Y/n). How you stay so silent. The perfect person for my next job~" The angel sang in her beautiful voice. A slight pink appeared on
(Y/n)'s cheeks. Lucky for her, it was too dark for anyone to notice. "Take this axe darling, and destroy those demon's second eyes... Please~" (Y/n) nodded and grabbed the now visible axe. Her cheeks still a bright pink as she headed back to the elevator. She nodded at Boris as she hit the button for level K. The elevator rose, fairly fast for how old it must have been. They reached level K moments later, (Y/n) leaving the poor wolf all alone.

—Time Skip—

She made it to 'Heavenly Toys', gulping in air from her long sprint. She spotted a tiny Alice Angel plushie and picked it up. A blush covered her face as she thought of the angel. She closed her eyes, lost in thought. Suddenly, she felt lips on hers. (Y/n)'s eyes flung open to reveal her angel crush's lips locked onto hers. She smiled, melting into the kiss. Once they'd pulled away, the mute looked into the angel's dark eyes. The angel suddenly frowned, pulling the girl into one of her many 'miracle stations'. (Y/n) looked at her, confused. "It's the demon honey. The ink veins on the wall~" The angel said, making (Y/n) fall for her so much more. The angel sighed, looking out of the gap. The demon was walking around, but didn't seem like leaving was his intentions. He stalked the big room, waiting for the girls to reveal their hiding spot. Tears streamed down (Y/n)'s face, catching the angel's attention. She hugged the poor mute, kissing her forehead. She then lifted (Y/n)'s face, kissing her gently on the lips. (Y/n) slowly kissed back, enjoying the moment. The demon heard their soft yet quiet moment, and crept towards the station. He looked in, to find the girls kissing. His smile stayed in its position, but you could tell how happy he was for once. The angel now had a new person to hang out with. That person, being her love, (Y/n).

—————

Hope you liked it! I think it was an amazing idea, thank you again @Mia_mage

Bye!
~Dee