Ink Bendy x Henry's daughter

Guys. Thank you for all the requests, I'm loaded with so many! This is chapter 99 btw. Requested by: @InkCatWarrior
—————
[female reader]

I got my lazy teen ass out of bed and realised that it was a Monday. "Wait. Bank holiday." I said to myself as I went downstairs to make breakfast. I got downstairs, hoping to see my dad. I only saw a letter on the counter, which was crumpled up and looked very old. I sighed as I read through it.

Dear Henry,

It's been so long since we've worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slips away doesn't it? If your in town, come visit the old workshop. I have something I want to show you.

Your best pal,
Joey Drew

(Sorry I cant fully remember what the letter says and I can't be bothered to look)

I smiled, knowing that I had to go check out the studio. I was worried about Joey though, did he really get thirteen years mixed up with thirty? I was four the last time I'd been in the studio, dad quit soon after that last visit. The last time I'd gotten to see the happy workers who I'd become friends with.

—Time Skip—

I sighed and changed into my jeans and a black shirt, throwing on a jacket to finish the look. I headed out of the door and to the studio.

—Time Skip—

I went in, and spotted something down the corridor. It looked like it wasn't very cared for. "Hello?" I asked. It span around to lol at me, I recognised those horns anywhere. "Heya Bendy. Well, Ink Bendy? Is that what you are?" I asked the demon as he crept towards me. His smile was quite adorable. He started running- well limping- towards me, and picked me up into a hug. I hugged him back and patted his head. He ended up purring for some odd reason.

—————
Hi.

Uh. How are you?

I'm gonna try post one or two more this morning if I can in time. I probably won't cuz I need to get ready for school. Lol.

Bye!
~Dee