A/n

Sorry for not posting much this weekend. I've been really busy this holiday, having fun with everyone! I even went to the beach although I hate sand... Do you like the beach? I'm leaving tomorrow, as it is a bank holiday so no school! I got a lovely picture that I really want to try paint and all but it's so pretty and I'm not bothered to draw much. The only bad thing that has really happened was that I forgot my swimming suit lol. So there hasn't been any swimming unfortunately. Oh well, I've still had a great time. I do feel guilty for not posting much, but I still want to thank you al for the support and everything! I never thought any of my books would ever get popular, but you guys have made all of these 91 parts possible! I drew a picture of my least favourite angel: Susie Campbell! (No offence if you like her)

That's the picture I took! I love it so much

That's the picture I took! I love it so much. Hopefully it loaded and you guys can see it. If you can't, please tell me in the comments and I'll post it in a new chapter. I put it at the top as well. And I did not take it off the internet, so please don't accuse me of that.

Here's the picture of Susie as well, if it doesn't load I'll post it in a new chapter, but I won't know unless you guys tell me

Have a nice evening everyone.

~Dee