Tom x reader

It's Thomas Connor after the Ink Machine things. Like Alice's Tom. If ya didn't know...
—————

[female reader]

                           (Tom's POV)

I was wandering the halls alone for once, happy that Alice finally trusted me enough to go alone. "HeLp!" Someone screamed, from the depths of the studio. It sounded like a female, and not one as old as 'Henry'. Hopefully it isn't someone like the ink demon, but if it isn't, then they'll have to go with Henry. 'I don't trust this' I thought, creeping towards the now louder screams. I looked into the entrance of Bendy Land, to see a girl running. Right behind her was the ink demon himself, his crooked smile growing wider with every scream that came from the girl. I growled as I entered the abandoned theme park. The girl ran towards me, tears slipping down her face as the demon closed in on her. She tripped and fell on top of me, which made me fall backwards. She instantly got off, apologising. She helped me, up and span around to find no ink demon. "Strange." She whispered, looking back at me. I gulped, my face heating up. She was... Adorable!

—————

Done! 30 chapters in already, and almost 300 views! Thank ya'll so much. I really appreciate all the support I've been given.

Bye
~Dee