🎯 Find

Your heart has never pounded so hard in your chest the moment Masaki, an archer who came to master his way through your feelings with his arrows, asked you out to be the love of his life. It was a day engraved deep in your memory. A day different from the pounding of your chest when you were told he got into a car accident. Your walls crashed, your heart not only pounding then. It was hammering. "Y/n, you've got to calm down!," none of their voices are clear. They were holding you down, shushing whispers to keep you from losing it. Despite of those you couldn't find it in yourself not to panic. The word "accident" keeps ringing in your ears. All you were thinking of was Masaki. His situation, his well being. "L-let me go, I need to find him, I—I have to be there for him..." you tripped over your words, sweat forming in your forehead with your breath quickening even more. You shakily dialed him. Researched on the internet. Everyone did the same and you knew they tried their very best. None. You can't accept the fact that who used to worry for you is now the one needed to be worried about. How can that happen? To him? God you're dying of concern. Masaki, you thought helplessly. Masaki. You look far off the distance, tears pouring down on your already exhausted eyes. How do I find you now?