🎯 Fuu

Night has fallen. The moonlight has started casting shadows against the hall Masaki's been practicing all day in, the room now in a dim glow. Petals began falling along the silent sway of leaves too, and as he lowered his bow to call it a day, the first thing he saw was you and your eyes sparkling because of the view. He smiled until you had to look back at him. You were prettier. Masaki then whistled. A bird so white and soft came flying towards him in no time with its broad wings and feathers as light as the gust of wind. His eyes never leave yours even when Fuu, the big white owl stood perfectly in his arm. You've always thought only to your boyfriend the animal is comfortable around and only to him it will submit. Owls also didn't seem to be a normal pet normal people would keep and from the start you can't deny the way how its eyes creeped you out. But you were wrong. Fuu is still capable of being close to someone else. You and Masaki looked at each other. It took the blue haired a minute more before finally breaking free from your eyes' spell to get a towel. Tonight he's going to try to pass on Fuu to you and see if it would like to. Carefully, he placed the cloth to your arm. As soon as he did, Fuu surprisingly flapped its wings and didn't hesitate to situate itself on you. Masaki, with a lovesick expression, caressed your cheek with his hand. "See? We both like you."