🎯 Nearly

If there's something Nanao hides in his phone, it's your picture. Lots of your picture as long as you're in it. You are not aware of of this yet, no one in the team does, but he had his ways of getting it and nothing can compare to the joy the teen feels everytime he gets to see your smiling face on screen. He stares at it before he sleep. Sometimes, he talks to it as if practicing to have a more casual conversation with you. He tells you what goes on in his day and what he thinks of you like his own human diary. Even his wallpaper, it's not much of a surprise that it's you. He just seem to really like the way how you look exactly the same in person and in your photos. No edit. No filter. Just pure, beautiful, raw you. Talk about stalker love. One time when he was showing you few of the groupies he had of their team way back in their training camp, you suddenly snatch it from his hand to get a better look. The hairs on Nao's neck, every single one of them, stood in no time when you started scrolling down his gallery. I'm doomed if she sees it, Nao kept chanting in his head. Please don't let her see it, please, please, he prayed internally. "I like this," you gasped, and Nao released a breath he didn't know he's been holding when he opened his eyes and saw you were referring to a random selfie of the two of you. Phew, he nearly got caught. It would be the end of him if he was.