🎯 Sleepyhead

The night before you and the only girls in the Kyudo club fell into a deep sleep, you were sure you're attentive enough to hear coach Masaki say that servants, who are the boys fortunately for you, will wake up earlier than everyone else would. That's what you heard. At least you know that's what you thought you heard. "Y/n!" series of voices whisper-yelled. It took a few more calls before you stir from your sleep, and you could've fallen back to slumber if not for a loud bang on the ancient Japanese door. That's when you sit up. It was still too dark as you stood. You made sure you didn't wake the girls and had a grumpy expression as you slide the door open. Seiya's friends, surprised by the pissed look on your face, couldn't meet your eyes knowing that they had disturb you. "What?," you croaked. "Um... Seiya wouldn't wake up," Ryohei was the first one to speak. With that, you were dragged straight to the boys' room almost immediately, now kneeling beside the sleepyhead. "Seiya," you called out, voice soft. You brushed some of the hair blocking his face, called out his name again. "Seiya, wake up." There was a minute of silence before he opened his eyes, meeting with your own and finally leaning to your touch. "Morning," you whispered, smiling as you kissed his cheek. He hummed, kissing your hand in return. "Out of here, everyone," Nao pushed the others and left.