🎯 Nostalgia

Hi, I'm Minato. Let's be friends. You traced what used to be your boyfriend's messy handwriting with your fingertips, smiling to yourself at the memory when he gave it to you. That was years ago. When you and him were still too young but had big dreams and even bigger goals in life. The same smile never left your face even as you brought out all the other Pucky's Minato gave you over time. As you look at them one by one with a fond, longing expression, you realized some things never change because even after all these years, Minato giving you your favorite Pucky with messages behind it still goes on. There were a couple Pucky with I'm sorry's written on them, lots of I miss you's, thank you's, every single occasion you could think of. You never knew why he writes whatever he's feeling on the back of the said treat, but you came to figure he does it everytime he gets too shy to say something, anything, to you. He only makes Pucky a way to get to you because he knows you love it as much as he does. Until now. You shake your head at how smart he was, giggling as you held the boxes in your hands. Out of all of those, only one stands out. You browse through them until nostalgia hit you hard when you found it. Your heart warmed looking at the scratches it has, the stains that formed over the years. His handwriting that got better, the faded marker. Yes. That really was it. Will you be my girlfriend?, it says. "Oh, Minato," you mumbled, hugging the box close to your chest.