🎯 Tomorrow

"Ice cream for you," Ryohei says, handing you one that he bought from the vending machine a good meters away. Another day again for the two of you. Another day the brown haired has taken you to the bus stop. You turn to him face him from the bench you are sitting in, reaching out to take the treat. Your skin touched the moment they meet, instantly making Ryohei blush and tinting those freckles he knows you always adored. Now that you notice it, he was even redder than the sun—a mixture of red and orange around that time—that's about to set on the horizon. You chuckled. When you pat the space beside you which he understood as a sign to sit, he pressed his body close to yours. Close enough to share your warmth. Cars passed by, buses, vehicles. Time ticks until they became a blur. Ryohei glanced to your side. His eyes twinkled when all else fade in the background and you're the only one he sees. He smiled dreamily. Oh he can't believe you're his. Finally, your bus arrives. All he did was watch you get on it, watched you look at him from the glass window. "See you tomorrow," you mouthed. Color rose up to his cheeks, your flying kiss making it worse. Tomorrow, he thought. I'll sure get a kiss in person.