🎯 Choice

"10,000 shots and you'll be mine, what do you say?," Masaki asked you one night, his eyes twinkling even without the help of the  moonlight. His gaze remained glued to you, waiting for a response. He wasn't surprised at all when your eyes widen for a moment and you reacted instead. He had no goal back then, you thought. You were about to speak, but Masaki cuts you off even before you had the chance. "10,000 shots and I'll be yours, you choose," he rephrased. With a smile he pulled the string, firing, and easily aiming yet another shot like it was nothing. He looks back at you. Waiting. Masaki that guy, he's the most patient person you know from all the times you had spent with him and in that moment, you know he would wait for your answer no matter how long it took. He did. He actually did. His 100th day came, and when the last arrow he fired for the last time hit the target, you have never seen him so happy. Slowly, he approached you. Then he placed a hand on your waist once he got near. He pulled you close, his mouth finding your ear. "I still don't know your answer," he reminded you. You'll be mine or I'll be yours, you remember, almost hearing his echoing voice which made your eyes flutter close. Breathless, you say "Both."