🎯 Take Responsibility

You looked exactly the same when Shu first met you 'til the day you left. Without notice. Without a word. You looked as beautiful as the last time his purple hues caught sight of you and ever since that dreadful day, he was forced to keep pictures of your face in his head. To remind him of you. To remind him of the memories you made. For him to have at least a piece of you even if you're already gone. Crossing paths with you once again after the years that had passed, Shu couldn't believe his eyes then. He couldn't let himself get fooled. But you were there. You really are. "Shu," he had noted how you breathed when he was right in front of you. So close yet so distant. "Y/n," he was as breathless. In that moment, he realized how much you've grown, how far you are now from the little girl he used to play and practice kyudo with in his childhood. You also matched his height and became even more beautiful than you already are. Is she really the girl I like?. Shu seemed collected but his mind was astray from thinking how he would get you back. One thing for sure is he's not going to stand still like he did when you left. This time he will be the one to come to you no matter how many times you leave. "You changed my life so take responsibility for it," he told you with the most determined expression you've seen from him. You made me fall for you so take responsibility for that too.