🎯 View

Everytime you ride the bus home, what you always look forward to is the view you will pass by again. The view your city has, the very view which is now somehow engraved in your memory. You have seen it for times you couldn't exactly count if combined and to be honest you could've grown bored, but you never did because relishing the scenery you've grown familiar with over the years is a classic stress-reliever that always works on you. It does something to you, a thing, a feeling no words can explain, as if looking at the trees and houses, mountains as well as fields fade into your sight pushes back the thoughts that troubles your mind. And all you're focused on now is the beauty before you. For Ryohei though, who's sitting beside you as you let yourself get lost with the view outdoors, his definition of beauty is you. To him, young yet growing, even if a hundred other beautiful things are in front of him, you would still stand out. "Huh?," your eyebrows suddenly met. You squint your eyes to check, and in your reflection there you saw Ryohei staring. The direction of his eyes are towards you, too occupied to notice you had caught him. You giggled. Ryohei blinked at that causing him to meet your eyes in the window. Got you, you told him without speaking at all. He smiled bashfully. You have from the start, y/n.