🎯 Message

Sen and Man are at it again—talking non-stop. It's one of those times when you and everyone from Kirisaki Kyudo Club is deeply reminded that the boys really are twins that share not only the same genes but blood and habits, even mannerisms. One of those times when... you ask yourself if they have control over what comes out of their mouth at all. You sigh as you watch them pick a fight with those from Kazemai in a temple of all places. Staring down have been their habit of some sort every time they ran into each other, or so you noticed as their conversation heated up. You have wanted to stop them but you hold back many times thinking that you had nothing to do with them. It's true so you and the others remained standing, staying out of trouble. That is until Shu, who's been right by your side all along, suddenly turns to you. He seemed to be having no interest with what's going on as much as you and kept his eyes on you. Your eyes met. His breathing hitched when your skins touched and you took his hand, intertwining them with your fingers fitting in his perfectly. He looks at you, past you then back at you again. It was a message he knows you would get and you did figure it out because he saw the softest, faintest smile crept up on those lips he would never be tired of kissing. Let's go somewhere we'll be alone. You nodded. Eye contact is how you communicate after all. Then you both left. Undetected.