🎯 Dream

You first met him in the middle of the night. Beneath the moonlight while drawing his bow. Amidst the shadows from where he was standing firm and still. You first met him in that temple as if everything in your life led you in that moment. As if you were destined to meet an archer to save you in the dark. "Who are you?" was all you managed to ask him when he approached you. In seconds you saw a musculine man, long haired, eyes warm. An owl that flew from nowhere that you remember situated on his shoulder. It was a sight you couldn't believe. A sight, little did you know, that stunned Masaki more. Turns out, you are going to be the love of his life and none of you even knew. After that first encounter, you know you had to come back. You did. To see Masaki every night, you devotedly did. Then the news that crashed your hopes came. "He passed away a year ago," said one lady. Your heart dropped. You have never been so devastated. The night you came to see him for what you thought was the last time, you hugged your dream man before you lose the chance. Told him the truth about what you heard, cried for you can't afford to lose him. Not after months of being together. Masaki only smiled, caged you more in his arms and whispered, "I'm not a dream. Being with you is."