🎯 Sale

"Aw, you're leaving early again?," the disappointment was evident in Ryohei's face. Only Minato could do was nod, mentally thinking of excuses to say to the pouting teen. He set his bike, getting on it then facing his friend again. "There's a sale today. I can't miss it," he says, almost nonchalant with his usual blank face. "Then I'm coming with you! You're not going there alone!" The brown haired was persistent. Minato smiled, stepping on the pedal. What do I do with you? He thought as he ruffled the other's hair. To make it up to him, he promised to go home with him and Seiya tomorrow which worked thankfully because the smile in Ryohei's face returned. After that, Minato finds himself pedalling his way to the mall to catch up to the sale. The establishment welcomed him with a breeze so cold Minato shivered when he entered. He has only you in his mind as he go straight for the gifts section which are really on sale. He was fortunate because it has everything that could please a girl's simple taste and even if this wasn't the first time Minato has done this for you, still his face burn. "I wonder if she would like this," he mumbled out loud as he examines one item on his palm. "Oh young man, you're very thoughtful," A woman suddenly interfere, giggling as she finds his actions adorable. Minato has never been so embarrassed.