🎯 Nothing Disappoints

Winning isn't necessarily your goal the first time you compete in that tournament. The whole thing amazed you instead and you remember wrapping your head around the thought of enjoying the experience, making the most out of it and learning a few things or two. You had faith to yourself and the boys, you had faith to everyone—you... believed. After all, it was still your first time. What you didn't see coming is that you won't make it to the preliminary. It crashed your hopes more than you like to admit and what you thought wouldn't affect you, hurt you so bad. You stared at the ground. Like a human ball, you hugged yourself tighter and placed your chin on your knees. Silence is all you need right now. You ran off seeking for that. "Hey," a voice suddenly spoke. You knew who the owner was that you had to look away or else you'll cry. Of course he followed you there. He's always, always there for you everytime you needed him most. Nao sat across from you, tilting his head, searching for your eyes. He smiled understandingly when he saw tears threatening to fall. "It's okay y/n, you did real great," he whispered, taking your hands in his. "Nothing you do disappoints me." Your tears spill then. Eventually you broke down. Nao wiped all of them until they stop.