🎯 Attract

The last time Ryohei had been to the local library was when he wanted to know more about target panic to help his friend out in the littlest way he can. As he scans through the rows of book in a particular shelf one cozy afternoon, the teen found himself in the same building for the second time. Only in a different genre and different purpose. His eyes squint to each of the titles hoping to see what he went there for when suddenly, an image of a certain girl who has been in his mind and dreams appeared at the back of his head. The more he thinks he's doing all this measures just for her, the redder his cheeks got. "Y/n," he sighs dreamily. "I sure hope this would help." Ryohei continued his search until a book caught his attention. The blush stayed prominent in his face as he picked it out of its place, eyes sparkling either way. He opened the first few pages, took his time to read and absorb as much as he could. At some point he almost looked like a tomato while reading and few of the strangers who noticed him asked him if he's okay. Ryohei only smiled bashfully at them, kept enlightening himself. Soon enough, with a determined expression in his innocent face, the brown haired closed the book. How To Attract Girls, it says. "Y/n," he whispered to no one, "You're going to like me."