🎯 In Love

Feeding his cat Lucy is an activity he finds immersing more than anything else he ever does. He gets to talk to her about things he never told anyone, he gets to ask her things he didn't know the answers of. It's a thing only he and his pet have. A secret. A habit. Staring at the white snowball of an animal busily eating before him, Kaito hid half of his face on his arm. He didn't know whether to ask Lucy what's been bothering his mind for weeks or he just deals with it himself. Lucy wouldn't talk even if he forces her to. She's a cat. But she sure knows you're the only one he talks about because when she saw her Master blushing as he opened and closed his mouth, contemplating to speak his heart out, she stopped eating and looked up at him. "Um.." Kaito stuttured, gritting his teeth when he realized he's chickening out. "How do I tell a girl if I like her?," He finally asked, turning the reddest he'd ever been. Lucy tilted her tiny head, curious and at the same time listening. "How do I tell y/n if... I like her?," Kaito ended up whispering. The brown haired remembered all the times he mentioned you to Lucy, from the moment you first caught his attention until he can't stop blabbering about you because you're being you. Because you're different and by far the most beautiful girl he ever laid his eyes on. His insides did a flip. He groaned. Lucy made a noise, something close to a you're in love Master, when in reality it was nothing more but a meow. "Ugh, I think you're right."