🎯 Just Because

When you told Kaito you would come with him all the way to the prefecturals to be of support, the grumpy red-haired had never felt so happy inside. Not that he showed it to you but he really felt immense happiness at the idea of you, his girlfriend, being there to cheer him on. Shouting his name when he'll hit the target. Meeting his eyes when he'll score. Smiling in determination. Kaito couldn't imagine all the possibilities. Then again he keeps those thoughts to his own. It embarrasses him still to let loose in front of you. "Hey, Kaito," you called out, looking up at him from where you were sitting on the nearly empty train. You made sure you took the earliest ride so it wouldn't be too crowdy. "Kaito," you tried again. Standing a few inches away from you is him wearing a hakama. "What?," he throws you a glance. You then pat the space beside you, his eyes lingering there before it meets yours again. "Come here," you whispered softly. He knew he would have in a heartbeat, but he realizes quickly that he was wearing a hakama. He chose to be stubborn. "No. I don't want to ruin my hakama," he looked away, hoping you would buy it. "Sit here with me right now," the tone of your voice became firmer, and all his plans of resisting you vanished on thin air as he pressed himself close to you, sweating and blushing at once. Yes, Kaito may seem tough, may act rough and lose his patience and pick a fight most of the time, but what others don't know is that he gives in to whatever you say. Because he listens to you. Because he has a soft spot for you and in a way you rule over him. Because you're his weakness and... it's you. Kaito could never deny that no matter how hard he try. His feelings.