🎯 Routine

One unspoken routine you both had that if not done will not complete a day in your life is to wait for him, your four-eyed boyfriend, finish his Kyudo practice. That's being in the club's changing room at 5 sharp every single day. Absorbing the silence at the moment, you hummed, making yourself comfortable. You're more than sure Seiya would be there any minute now. It's this time around when their Kyudo practice would be over and he and the others are wrapping a few things up. Anyway you know he knows you're waiting for him there already. Three seconds, you silently counted to yourself. As soon as 1, you heard faint footsteps against the wood that's heading towards your direction, and before you know it, Seiya in his traditional clothing embraced you in his arms. You blushed when he kissed your forehead. "How's practice?," Your voice was soft as you pulled away and held his face. "The usual," his voice is softer, looking at you straight in the eyes. That was now your cue to gently, delicately remove his contacts. He kept his hands on your waist the entire time, calm and relaxed. When Seiya opened his eyes, you put in his glasses for him and all he saw was your face close to his afterwards. You were smiling. Seiya's heart warmed. "What?," you asked. Seiya shook his head, looked at you fondly before saying, "You're just too good to be true."