🎯 Reflect

Even before love blooms between you two, Seiya isn't the type to steal glances. He was the type to stare as long as he wanted and take in as much as he could. Creepy, but to look at you is to study every feature there is that you have, to analyze every change of your behavior and mark it as reminders in his head. That's how it is to Seiya. It's not stalking you as Nanao liked to always put it, but knowing you. Classes are over. Their daily practice as well. Seiya finds himself walking on the sidewalk with his friends as you lead the way home. You seemed totally immersed to the conversation you and the others are having and you were smiling the crinky-eyed smile Seiya loved because out of all your smiles that he had observed, it was the most genuine. It's where you looked the prettiest. It wasn't until Nao tells a joke that you were the first to laugh and soon everyone else did. Seiya chuckled, and the reason wasn't the silly joke because it was actually you and the joke made you happy. Still he bored his eyes into you, completely unaware that all his glasses reflects is your view. There you talk, having as much fun as you neared the intersection. "Seiya-kun?." He hardly notice Ryohei had been waving his hand in front of his face. He blinked. "Y/n will melt if you keep looking at her like that."