🎯 Sick

A mother you almost became. That's what happened when you felt Seiya's forehead. With heavy lidded eyes, he followed your figure rummaging about in his room for a first aid kit, and when you found a pill you rushed outside, the sounds the awfully ill boy could hear are faint shuffling. To speak nor stop you from worrying about him was hard because he was too weak. "That's it. You're not doing anything today," he could still remember how you warned him when you came over and found out he has a fever. He sits up from his bed. A wave of nausea hit him. "I told you not to move, didn't I?," you entered his room, carrying everything you think you need. Seiya sighs. "Y/n, I still have to walk Kuma," his voice croaked. You sat on the edge of his bed, running a hand over his disshiveled bedhair and caressing his red flushed cheeks. His skin was so hot against your touch. On top of that he could barely keep his eyes open. "When you get better," you slowly laid him down, tucking him in underneath the thick blankets. Seiya eventually gave in not only because he would make his condition even worse, but also of how cherished and cared for you made him feel. Like a lullaby, your voice sends him to sleep and every touch cradles him so dear. It fluttered him to no end. He sleepily placed a hand on top of yours. "Stay," he whispered. And he knew you would.