Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~

Start from the beginning

          “Oh Jungkook! You're-Oh you're s-so big! Mmh…” Jimin whined. Desperately catching onto his own breath to look back and feel Jungkook go slowly until he met lips with Jimin. Their lips touched and their tongues swirled against each other carefully. Just then, Jungkook sucked onto his bottom lip and finally pulled his lips back to press foreheads with Jimin. Jimin's eyes guided along Jungkook's as they became sweaty and breathless before each other. Jungkook spent no other minute than to turn Jimin over and climb over him once more; gaining dominance over Jimin's body before caging him under to kiss along his neck. “J-Jungkook…” Jimin whispered and felt the boy pull out just to spread Jimin's legs and lean in to kiss along his inner thighs.

          Wet and soft kisses filled Jimin's ears as Jungkook slid his hands down Jimin's torso. The feeling left Jimin humming in pleasure as his body arched forward. “Shh…” Jungkook hushed Jimin against the inner thighs and continued to press kisses along them until he pushed himself back in. Causing Jimin to hug Jungkook's body over his so desperately. Their skins touched up against each other once again as Jungkook was thrusting into Jimin's entrance. Their breathing touched over their skins and their lips united over the heat of their rough intercourse. Jimin's knees pressed in against Jungkook's hips each time he grinded his hips in and pulled out to repeat over and over again.

         “Mm-MH OH JUNGKOOK!” Jimin gasped as his nails dug into Jungkook's firm and sweaty back where his tattoos were designed everywhere. “F-FUCK! A-Ah… H-Harder… Oh you're so hard!” Jimin gasped and grinded his hips along Jungkook's tough and strong body. “Ah-AH! AH- Fuck… Fuck I want to cum…” Jimin whimpered as his bottom lip began to quiver.

          “Cum all you want… I'm not done.. with you yet…” Jungkook groaned as he sucked hickeys along Jimin's neck. “Oh the many t-things… I'll do to you… Park Jimin...” Jungkook spoke into a hiss. Followed after, he pinned Jimin's hands above his own head and resumed thrusting into the bottom. “Ngh… G-ah… Ah… Ah~” Jungkook's dominant stare never ceased to look away from Jimin's face as he grew closer and closer to his climax. Jimin's eyes then fell skyward; staring at the ceiling above him and removed his hands from Jungkook’s grasp to slam his grasps down Jungkook's back.

          “J-JUNGKOOK!” Jimin yelled once more and came onto Jungkook's chest so briskly. “J-Jungkook… Oh Jungkook!” Jimin gasped and breathed heavily before moving locking his legs around Jungkook; crossing his ankles over each other as his hands were slammed over Jungkook's back. Jungkook found how tight Jimin hugged him close and just knew that Jimin still wanted it rough.

         “I had your hands… above your head for a reason- ah…” Jungkook sputtered deeply before he snatched Jimin's wrists and pinned them against the mattress once more. Jimin suddenly mewled into a weak and fragile whimper before his head dropped onto the side of the room once more. His eyes couldn't open as Jungkook pushed in and out roughly. “Mmh!~”

          “AHH! JUNGKOOK! Y-YES OH!” Jimin moaned. Drool ran from the corner of his lips from feeling every inch of Jungkook's hard cock tease his prostate. Even if he already felt the pleasure of cumming to Jungkook's touch, Jimin was still embracing every thrust and every second they had against each other's body. “Mm-Mm…”

         “Say… Say I'm your master…” Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear before guiding the tip of his tongue along the man's earlobe to feel another piercing. “Moan for me…”

          “Master… Master~! O-Oh Fuck!” Jimin screamed and arched his body forward and soon freeing his hands. However, as Jimin almost touched Jungkook; Jungkook slammed Jimin's hands above his head again and thrusted roughly with a sweaty smirk over his own face. “Mm-Mh!”

          “Pretty boy wants to be set free…? Hm? Don't disrespect your Master like this, Sweetie…” Jungkook then gripped onto Jimin's wrists with one hand as the other caressed Jimin's face into the messy kiss they shared. Jimin wanted to feel Jungkook raw, but the boy only continued thrusting and pushing himself against Jimin's prostate. The way Jimin's body moved was enough to leave Jungkook feeling the rough power he had over the bottom. This was something Jungkook enjoyed to do over Jimin as the minutes slipped by. The Midnight touch they shared went on endlessly as Jimin kept begging his dark prince for more of his kisses and his hard cock that penetrated his tight and virgin hole.

          Jungkook eventually pulled out as he jerked off to the view of Jimin gasping and covering his eyes with his arm. “Come here…” Jungkook ordered as he remained over his knees to have Jimin face him and bend over to open his mouth and give the dominant head. The sweet feeling of Jimin's warm tongue welcoming Jungkook's member left the dominant biting his bottom lip carefully. “Suck it… Hard for your Master…” Jungkook whispered out of breath and set the used condom over to the side before pressing his body back and having Jimin's mouth do the rest. Jimin was panting as he breathed around Jungkook's exposed cock; kissing along the sides of the shaft and licking upwards to please his Master just for this night.

            “Cum… Cum inside…” Jimin begged as he sucked off the tip and tease Jungkook's wet slit. “Please…” Jimin found himself begging to a man he only meant to hook up for one drunk night that guided them through every sweaty touch and lip bite.

          Jungkook only shared a labored smile with sweat racing down the side of his cheek as he jolted his hips upwards to signal Jimin to continue. “Do it… I'll cum into your pretty little mouth after…” Jungkook whispered and cupped Jimin's face to kiss his soft lips once more. Followed after, Jimin kissed Jungkook's pelvis and rose his hands up the younger's thighs before inserting Jungkook's cock into his mouth. Jimin gagged slightly and never seemed to experience giving oral sex like this before. Jungkook made him experience new things just for a night that didn't mean anything… Right?

         Jimin's mouth was wet with Jungkook's pre-cum gushing over his tongue. The older opened his mouth as Jungkook then held onto his own shaft and beated the tip against Jimin's tongue. Causing Jungkook's sweaty face and sexy gaze to close tightly as he felt himself growing closer and closer to cumming. Jimin knew this already as he then closed his mouth around Jungkook's member and sucked to hollow his cheeks and bob his head slowly. Teasing Jungkook enough to leave the dominant humming and moaning each time his hips jolted upwards.

        “Mm-mh… Mh.. Jimin! Oh suck it harder..” Jungkook's growls surfaced as he reached over to tug onto Jimin's pink hair strands and thrust until he finally came inside Jimin's warm mouth. Almost instantly, Jimin swallowed the rest as his eyes closed until he pulled his mouth back and gave a wet kiss over the tip of Jungkook's member. “Ah… A-Ah…” Jungkook panted as he then pulled his hips back and caught his own breath. “Oh you're so good, Jimin…” Jungkook huffed and watched Jimin climb over him to press his head against the dominant's chest. The two caught their breaths together as Jimin exhaled sweetly over Jungkook's skin.

          Jungkook thought back at how tight Jimin was and how great it could have felt to cum inside his plump rear. However, this was just one night and Jungkook didn't know anything about the angel resting over his chest like someone else he had moaning his name. This was as far as they went and this was the only night they could share one midnight touch. On the other hand, Jungkook didn't like to think this would be the end to this desire. Especially since it was his first time to take a charming man's virginity and fuck him mercilessly over the bed within a club. The devilish prince himself just couldn't think of leaving this as a one night thing… Jungkook thought of more nights with Jimin even if there were still doubts in his head saying he won't have a chance like this ever again.

          Jimin however, closed his eyes over Jungkook's chest. Breathing in sync with the man and not feeling anything. He was glad he didn't get too attached knowing that this was just for this night only. But, how could he forget their warm kisses and the way Jungkook treated him as a bottom for the first time? Jimin oddly smiled with satisfaction as his small hand was fixed over Jungkook's length for that solid moment.