Another Note Part 2 (2021 Update - Please Read)

Hello my lovelies! I know it's been too long, but I'm so happy to see that you're all still reading, commenting and enjoying my work. All I've ever set out to do with my books, is to tell interesting stories that my readers would enjoy, and to see the response, I am so thankful.

So after an eternity of a hiatus, I am now back to try and be somewhat consistent with updating all my books. I just wanted to come on here to say that, I am truly grateful for you all sticking by me and my work despite my dropping off the face of the planet. Life just kinda swept me away, and the next I knew it had been three years since I last posted on Wattpad (INSANE btw).

But that's not to say that I haven't been reading your comments, and appreciating your feedback. For those of you who left me comments of what you didn't like about the characters, themes or the like, thank you. Moving forward with editing this book, I will take as much of the criticism I can into consideration, as I appreciate your different view points, and to be frank, now that I'm a little more grown, there are definitely a lot of things you've been saying that I 100% agree with as well. Mainly in the portrayal of Logan and Chelsea's relationship

I started writing this story when I was 16, and still unaware of what a relationship should be, using mainstream media as my main reference (yikes). Once I finished MDM, I knew that this was something I thoroughly wanted to rectify, and to be honest, that's what's made the idea of editing so daunting as there's quite a bit of work to go through. However, I will not put it off any longer, cause I will not continue to condone the romanticisation of toxic behaviour. So, just a heads up that you may see some significant changes with the story throughout this year.

After these past couple of years, I've grown as a person (and a storyteller) and reviewing my work, I've found that there's some (a lot of) things I am no longer happy with (pacing, character, development of the story and such) and I won't let that slide, especially with something as important to me as this book (my baby). Even though it'll take a while, I will slowly but surely finish editing these chapters.

My other books: As for my other books, I am happy to announce that I think I have finally decided on a direction for Beautifully Tainted!!! I'm honestly so excited to share the story with you, but fair warning, I will only currently be updating Beautifully Tainted. So, if you're into mystery, romance, drama, and a little change of pace, do check out Lethal Secrets and drop me your thoughts on how the story is progressing so far :)

I appreciate you, your time and your commitment my lovelies. I truly mean that with all my heart, and I thank you so much for this community that you have given me. I look forward to our journey together <3