Chapter 37

Warning: For those of you uncomfortable with Sexual Content, it starts and ends at the bolded XXX. Besides that, hope everyone enjoys the chapter :) -Roxy.

Chapter 37

Logan tried walking forwards; yanking me along with him. “Logan, stop!” I exclaimed; giggling as he began walking around with me bound to his torso, the front of my body pressed up to his. We were currently sorting out the decorations in our bedroom at the Blood Moon Pack Alpha house before I had to drive all of them down to the training grounds to start preparing for Jen’s surprise party.

Thankfully, Sam had agreed to prepare food, Ethan was currently inviting all the pack members and Jackie was selecting music, so all I had to do was choose the theme and decorate. My mate groaned. “What would the pack say if they saw their Alpha bested by a plastic string?” He joked; his voice dripping with fake disappointment.

I smiled at his expression. “They’d be pretty embarrassed, though I do have to say that I find it incredibly adorable.” I cooed; stretching up to press a kiss to his nose.

“How did his happen again?” He asked; looking down at me with a raised brow. As he said that, his legs caught in the plastic streamers currently wound around us; bringing him down and me with him. We landed on a heap on the ground; my mate turning at the last minute so I landed on him and not the other way around.

I gave him a smile. “It started something like this actually, except you were the one on top.” I mused; my smile turning devilish as Logan spun us around.

“Like this?”

I nodded. “Exactly.” I mumbled; my eyelids drooping as I noticed how close we were. His skin sent those sparks flying all over me, my jade eyes dropping to his mouth as it came down to crush mine. The moment our lips touched, all his barriers seemed to fade.

XXX

I pulled him closer as I parted my lips; my mate moaning in response. His hand wandered up my shirt; sending shivers down my spine as his fingertips brushed against my body. The cold air caressed my heated skin as Logan hiked my shirt up to my chest. He pulled away for a moment as he pulled the shirt over my head; doing so quickly as if that piece of cloth deserved to be brutalised. I stopped him as he reached for me again. “We have to get the party ready.” I mumbled; my voice husky.

Despite my protest; Logan’s lips went to my neck, nipping my skin lightly as he ravaged my throat. The muscles in my stomach clenched as I gasped. He leaned back and watched me with his black, lustful eyes; giving me a look that made my heart hammer in my chest. “Are you sure?” He whispered; his voice thick with lust as his thumbs drew slow circles on my hips.

He kept his gaze on me as he pulled away to unbutton the shirt he was wearing; flashing me a look that had me fighting to keep my knees together. I licked my lips as my eyes wandered over his naked torso; my wolf growling to have her mate. I pushed her down; doing my best to steel my resolve. I managed to escape the streamers trap and got out from under my mate.

I nodded; swallowing nervously in hopes of dampening my throat enough for me to speak. I kept my gaze away from Logan; pretending to look for my shirt. “I’m sure.” I choked out meekly. Goosebumps raised on my arms as my mate grasped my shoulders; every muscle in my body urging me to finish what we’d started.

I felt his breath on my cheek as he leaned in to whisper in my ear. “The party doesn’t start for at least four more hours.” He pointed out; wrapping his arms around my stomach. I leaned into him as I couldn’t help the low, satisfied hum that emanated from my throat in response to his intoxicating presence.