Sabrina&Zayn.

A/N- first one shot book :3. anywho if you want one message me and tell me

-name

-hair color

-eye color

-any hobbies

-and of course what boy

Zayn and sabrina

Sabrina's Pov

I have been with my boyfriend Zayn for the past two months. Most amazing monts of my life I might add. He is so sweet, hot, great kisser, AMAZING in bed, did I mention hot? anyway he thinks it's about time I met his mum. I will admit I'm very nervous. I'm usually a bubbly person, I do have a bubbly persoanlity. It's just the fact that I love Zayn so much and I really want his mum to like me.

It was a pretty nice day and Zayn and I had to take the long drive down to Bradford. We have been inside the car for the last hour, and it was pretty silent, but a nice silence, comfortable. Zayn knows me very well, he can tell when I'm upset, or in this case nervous.

"Babe, relax. My mum will love you just as much as I do." He said as he gave my hand a reasuring squeeze.

"I know Zayn, but what if I do something embarrassing? Or what if I make a total fool out of myself? I really want your mum to like me." I said as I looked out the window avoiding his gaze that was now on me.

"Sabrina,babe, you're being rediculous of course you won't do something embarrassing, just be yourself and I garuntee she will love you. Welcome you right in to the family." He said, as his gaze never left mine.

"Zayn, keep your eyes on the effin road before you get us both killed." I said with all the seriousness in the world. That's just me. He just chuckled and turned back to the road.

We got to Bradford around 2 o'clock. It was a nice little town. He lived in a nice neighborhood. There were shops everywhere, everyone seemed to be out and socalizing with one another. Seems like a nice place to live. We pulled up to a little two-story home, with a nice little garden in the front, with all types of flowers.

Zayn got out and walked around to my side to open the door like the true gentlemen he was. He took my hand and helped me out of the car. He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Don't worry babe I'll be right by you the whole time." He whispered against my lips which gave me chills. He gave me a small smile and led me to the front door, and rang the bell. Then a medium height, middle age women opend the door. She didn't look like Zayn that much, but you could tell they were related.

"ZAYN! MY BABY!" She yelled as she enveloped him in a hug and he gladly returned it.

"Hi mum, how are you? He asked. You could tell by the smile on his face that he was so happy to see his mum after not seeing her for so long.

"I'm well, how are you honey, I missed you sooooo much." She was so excited to see him, just as much he was excited to see her.

"Im fantastc Mum, and I missed you more. Anyway I would like you to meet my lovely girlfriend of two months, Sabrina." And after he said that I was enveloped into a pair of soft arms in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh, Zaynie she's gorgeous, I'm so proud. Well welcome to the family Sabrina Very pleased to meet you." She said with a huge smile.

"Same to you Mrs.Malik." I gave her a small smile and she frowned at me. Oh god did she alredy not like me? what did I do?

"Oh honey, Mrs.Malik is Zayn's grandmother, call me Tricia." Thank god I didn't do anything. Just got really scared.

"Well come in you two, dinner is made and I'm starved." His mom seems extremly nice, I believe we will get a long.

It was an extremly nice dinner. we ate a really good meal, I love food so I should know. His mother is extremly sweet, funny and an all around great person. She kept complamenting me which made me feel good, but now it was time to go.

"Bye Zaynie make sure you call me all the time, and you too Sabrina. You are a lovely girl. I can see why Zayn chose you. You be good to her Zayn or I will find you. Keep in touch ok?" You could tell she was sad to see her only son leave again. Who knows the next time they will see each other. And I felt terrible.

"Haha bye mum, tell the girls I love them, and trust me this ones a keeper." He looked at me and winked which made me blush. They hugged for a while and then parted, she kissed his forehead and then gave me a hug.

"Call me and let me know if you need anything, or if my son hurts you. I'll make sure he pays." She whispered in my ear and the she winked. I laughed at her and nodded my head.

"I will Mrs.Mal..I mean Tricia." I said as we made our way back to the car. Zayn, once again opend the car for me and helped me in. He walked around to his side and got in and started the car.

"well that wnet well, I told you babe nothing to worry about." He said

"Yeah I guess I did over react, thank you Zayn I really like your mum she is great, but most of all I love you Zayn Malik." I said as I stare directly at him.

"And I love you Sabrina Silveira With all my heart." He said with a wink.

And in that moment my life was absolutly perfect. Nothing could possibly ruin it, nothing.