Chapter 153: An Unexpected Visitor, Ivory Advances

Depuis le début

"Huh, you see that hotty there?" one of the men speaks, leering at the Sayaka "Oh yeah... A blonde bombshell she is," "Ahahah, wonder what's she's doing here all alone." Ivory ignores the comments being thrown at her and continues to enjoy her drink. "Hey, sweetcheeks!" the man that's seated closes to the Sayaka decides to be the first to speak, wearing a lustful smirk "What is a pretty little thing like you doing here?" "Just dumped your boyfriend and getting over it?" another one insert, wearing the same disgusting smirk.

Continuing to stay silent, Ivory chucks down the rest of the drink then slams the glass down on the counter. "Enjoy your circle jerking session, fellas," Ivory state, pushing the chair back and heads for the door. "What?!" one of the men shouts in outrage and push the chair away to stand up "Say that again!" "Shut the hell up," Ivory retorts in annoyance at the loud noise before exiting the building, slamming the door shut on the way.

When exiting the bar, the sunny morning greets Ivory's blue eyes. She blinks a couple of time at the sudden adjustment of scenery. With sight adjusted, Ivory makes her way out of the alley and into the main street of Jenin, an area that's popular for having electronic and entertainment shops. Not the biggest which is at the center, but the second largest. For people who rather not travel all the way to the inner city to shop.

As she was about to join the crowd, a familiar voice enters the Sayaka's ears. "Awww, Nawin-kun look! Isn't he adorable?!" Shifting her sight to the far right, Ivory sees Nawin stood in front of a store that sells chibi plushes with Misako accompanying him. The Ichiru stood out from the crowd awfully heartily by donning a cute black Neko hoodie. Nawin openly chuckle and smile warmly at his friend "Don't you think you have enough Pikachu's in your life?" "Nyo!" Misako shakes her head, causing the cat ears on the hoodie to wave around. She looks at him with fire in her eyes "There's never enough Pikachu's in my life!" "Ahahaha," Nawin laughs at the adorable girl comment.

"...That girl..." Ivory utters, eyeing the Ichiru with interest "She's able to make the Black Flash be this open?" "Hey!" a rough voice explodes from behind. A large hand press on the Sayaka's shoulder then pulls her around to come face to face with one of the men that she insulted in the bar.

The man glares with anger while Ivory merely gives him an uncaring look. "Done jerking off with your friends?" she asks, raising an eyebrow "Bitch!" the man tightens his grip on the shoulder then brings the other hand to the face of the Sayaka. Blue aura comes to life and emits around Ivory. Not a moment later, the man's entire body scatter into nothingness. Erase from existence. His body, unable to withstand the presence of the Sayaka's mere aura.

Ivory turns around and exits the alleyway as the blue aura dissipates. She halts and looks toward the right to come eye to eye with Nawin. The two share a stare for a moment. The whole world around them freezes in time to leave only them. With a small smirk, Ivory turns around and disappears into the masses of people. Even though she can see the Makasha looks at her as nothing but a nuisance that holds no real threat, she has caught his attention. 'That normal life of yours will be over soon, Black Flash.'

"Nawin-kun," Misako pull on her King's sleeve to gain his attention. Nawin blinks and shifts his eyes to the Ichiru "Yeah?" "C-can we go there?" she asks and points upwards. Following the direction, Nawin sees a large billboard sign that advertises a new waterpark opening nearby. "You want to go for a swim?" he asks, turning back to look at the slightly flustered girl "I-If it is ok with you, of course!" Misako quickly replies with a nervous laugh.

Nawin tilts his head and smiles "Alright," he says, taking the right hand of the Ichiru "Let's go for a swim." A big grin breaks out of Misako's face before she nods "Ok!"

Elsewhere

"Are you still feeling depressed over losing in that game?" Akeno asks, watching the pouting Rias seated beside her in amusement. Currently, the two girls are in Makasha's household. Only the two of them are present, with Yao and Jonathan heading out for some shopping while Asia decided to spend some time with Lucy and Sona's group.